- High quality recycled polyamide.
- Ethically made in Italy and designed in Canada.
- 120 denier fishnet with a soft texture and matte finish.
- Original geometric herringbone pattern.
- Flat seams, cotton gusset, reinforced toe tips and a comfortable waistband.
- Non-toxic materials certified with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Plastic-free packaging.
When you purchase a pair of Olga herringbone fishnet tights, you're supporting ethical manufacturing, small family businesses, and LGBTQ+ people.
Ethically made with high quality materials and designed by detail-oriented designers, our tights are knitted by people who are treated fairly.
94% recycled polyamide* and 6% Elastane.
*The recycled polyamide is obtained from regenerated raw waste materials coming from the main production cycle, reducing emissions and water consumption.