- High quality recycled polyamide.
- Ethically made in Italy and designed in Canada.
- 50 denier, semi-opaque with a soft texture and matte finish.
- Flat seams and a comfortable waistband.
- Non-toxic materials certified with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Plastic-free packaging.
When you purchase a pair of Albertina semi-opaque tights, you're supporting ethical manufacturing, small family businesses, and LGBTQ+ people.
Ethically made with high quality materials and designed by detail-oriented designers, our tights are knitted by people who are treated fairly.
56% recycled polyamide*, 37% polyamide, and 7% elastane.
*The recycled polyamide is obtained from regenerated raw waste materials from the main production cycle.