- Special polyamide that breaks down in about 5 years when sent to landfill*.
- Ethically made in Italy and designed in Canada.
- 30 denier, sheer with a soft texture and matte finish.
- Flat seams and a comfortable waistband.
- Non-toxic materials certified with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Plastic-free packaging.
When you purchase a pair of Anna sheer tights, you're supporting ethical manufacturing, small family businesses, and LGBTQ+ people.
Ethically made with high quality materials and designed by detail-oriented designers, our tights are knitted by people who are treated fairly.
85% polyamide* and 15% elastane.
*The special polyamide used in these tights decomposes in about 5 years in a landfill compared to several decades for synthetic fibers in general. The degradation properties of this special polyamide manifest themselves exclusively in buried conditions, where there is no oxygen and there are bacteria specifically responsible for anaerobic decomposition. It therefore does not break down after standard use, and the durability of this fiber is as good as that of traditional polyamide yarns.